It is ten years since Alan Benson passed away from Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and this article is in his memory and a tribute to his parents, Harvey and Marilyn, who came to Israel from Scotland to give him more years to live. They believe that the Israeli climate gave Alan many extra years to liveMore...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel