It is ten years since Alan Benson passed away from Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and this article is in his memory and a tribute to his parents, Harvey and Marilyn, who came to Israel from Scotland to give him more years to live. They believe that the Israeli climate gave Alan many extra years to liveMore...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital