Documentary film review relating to the story of the director's grandfather, who was hidden in a loft, along with 15 other Jews during World War 2. Sokal's Jewish population was 6,000, but was reduced to 30 by the end of the war. A meaningful salute to Francisca Halamajawa for her bravery in saving Jews.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales