Documentary film review relating to the story of the director's grandfather, who was hidden in a loft, along with 15 other Jews during World War 2. Sokal's Jewish population was 6,000, but was reduced to 30 by the end of the war. A meaningful salute to Francisca Halamajawa for her bravery in saving Jews.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel