Our society needs to learn how to relate to people with special needs. Theaters, hotels, events and other public places need to have facilities to accommodate people in wheelchairs. Ramps, easily manageable doors and serving tables, are just a few of the basic items mentioned in this article.More...
Cyril Morris (together with friend Bobby Kantor) explains the rugby following in Israel and how it has enriched their lives. It has earned Cyril bronze and silver medals of merit and a Special Gold Medal in recognition of his tremendous contribution to this strong team sport.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel