Our society needs to learn how to relate to people with special needs. Theaters, hotels, events and other public places need to have facilities to accommodate people in wheelchairs. Ramps, easily manageable doors and serving tables, are just a few of the basic items mentioned in this article.More...
Cyril Morris (together with friend Bobby Kantor) explains the rugby following in Israel and how it has enriched their lives. It has earned Cyril bronze and silver medals of merit and a Special Gold Medal in recognition of his tremendous contribution to this strong team sport.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review