Our society needs to learn how to relate to people with special needs. Theaters, hotels, events and other public places need to have facilities to accommodate people in wheelchairs. Ramps, easily manageable doors and serving tables, are just a few of the basic items mentioned in this article.More...
Cyril Morris (together with friend Bobby Kantor) explains the rugby following in Israel and how it has enriched their lives. It has earned Cyril bronze and silver medals of merit and a Special Gold Medal in recognition of his tremendous contribution to this strong team sport.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light