Our society needs to learn how to relate to people with special needs. Theaters, hotels, events and other public places need to have facilities to accommodate people in wheelchairs. Ramps, easily manageable doors and serving tables, are just a few of the basic items mentioned in this article.More...
Cyril Morris (together with friend Bobby Kantor) explains the rugby following in Israel and how it has enriched their lives. It has earned Cyril bronze and silver medals of merit and a Special Gold Medal in recognition of his tremendous contribution to this strong team sport.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- chaim beplus
- additional 1-time payment to survivors who worked in the ghetto