Born in South Africa, Celle Mandel came to Israel in 1960. A trained physiotherapist, she worked in Petach Tikva’s geriatric hospital. With her very strong and vibrant personality she fought liver cancer for six years with courage and humor, drawing the respect and love of family and friends. She was a valued member of ESRA’s Welfare Committee.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales