Born in South Africa, Celle Mandel came to Israel in 1960. A trained physiotherapist, she worked in Petach Tikva’s geriatric hospital. With her very strong and vibrant personality she fought liver cancer for six years with courage and humor, drawing the respect and love of family and friends. She was a valued member of ESRA’s Welfare Committee.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review