Esra’s hike in the Judean Hills started near Abu Gosh and ended by the Kennedy Memorial in the Aminadav Forest outside Jerusalem. Passing through kibbutz Tsuba - the site of an old Arab village the hike included some climbing and walking along a river bed. Many events have taken place in this area – from biblical times to more recent history. Steve Kramer describes the vegetation and natural features, an ancient irrigation system and some present day farming carried out a according to the rules of ancient agriculture.More...
This is not your usual tourist guide but an unusually interesting one that takes the armchair traveller on an historical, archaeological, biblical and cultural tour of Israel in a very individual way. Encountering Isael by Stephen Kramer is reviewed by Rolly King Kohansky.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel