Suzy Libenson grew up in Erie, Pennsylvania. She studied English and Journalism at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, where she met her husband, Eli. In 1984, they made aliyah with their three children. She was senior editor in the Department of Resource Development at the Weizmann Institute of Science, and then freelance editing and proofreading. She recently organized the now-thriving AACI daytime book club, and when not busy taking care of grandchildren, she enjoyed beading and knitting.
Suzy passed away on December 21, 2015 at the age of 70.
In sharing the joy of exploring a rainy Paris with more ...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- wherever you go - a review
- advantages of the living trust
- the key question
- itamar makes friends - a review