I am a Mother; a Wife; an Orthodox Jewess; an Author; an Artist (specializing in mixed media on canvas and mosaic); a Chef (specializing in delicious); a Couturier (specializing in bridal and evening wear); a lover; a teacher; a sister; a daughter and a friend.
I am passionate, fierce, loving, curvy, loyal, grateful, blessed.
I love to: cook, snuggle, create, read, initiate, eat good food, paint, knead bread, be read to by Larry, take long hot showers, learn. I enjoy coffee, long walks, walking in the rain, the smell of bread baking, making people happy.
I was born in Cape Town in 1970, attended Herzlia, attended CPUT & Ruth Prowse art school, owned Tammi Penkin Design, taught Preschool in Seattle and Cape Town, own and run Camp Ketanim (ongoing), exhibited Art in Israel at Rafael Gallery & Cinemateque Jerusalem, Morasha in Cape Town & Framery in Cape Town. I am currently: writing Cooking for a Gluten-Free lifestyle, planning Camp Ketanim Winter 2012 and Joeys Barmitzvah.
Find me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/cookingallergyfree
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- the strawberry woman
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus