The photos look good-enough-to-eat in a cook book about an exotic cuisine, PersianFood from the Non-Persian Bride. Along with recipes, hints and tips Reyna Simnegar gives the reader the fascinating background to the Persian festivals and customs connected to the mouthwatering dishes.More...
Gabi Tollman was born with severe and multiple abnormalities, unlikely to survive the first night. His parents were advised to let him be institutionalized. This is the story of how his parents, Tamara and Geoff, fought with courage and love to help Gabi master his handicaps and lead a “normal” life, and how Gabi did so with determination, perseverance and an amazing ability to make the most of what he could do and wanted to.More...
At 18, Alice married to escape from her deprived life. Her husband’s drug habit led her onto the same path. Their two children were removed by social services and adopted by other families. Her husband committed suicide and for twenty years she existed as a vagrant and prostitute until she joined an Al Sam drug rehabilitation program. Back in her vandalized apartment, ESRA donors funded the repairs.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review