Taking part in a marathon Walter Teutsch fell and now sees life from his wheel chair – he wrote this article using a voice dictation facility. He sees himself as handicapped and has a caregiver – he sees all the modern terminology as quite unnecessary and does not feel the need to be “politically” correct.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel