One hundred years old, still knitting for ESRA, Jeanne came to live in Israel in 2000. She lives at Protea Village and is still very active there. She is a much loved and admired centenarian who continues to give of her time to others.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales