A fascinating description of a short visit to Israel by a young London radio journalist interested in studying the various cultures and diverse organizations working towards a peaceful solution to the turmoil of the Middle East. From Tel Aviv to the Galilee to Jerusalem – to the West Bank meeting with protagonists of peace - an amazing journey.More...
The award-winning documentary, “Precious Life,” recently screened at the ESRA Cinema Club, evoked an emotional response from the audience. Zelda Harris describes the profound impact of the film: a four-month-old Palestinian child would die without a bone marrow transplant available only in an Israeli hospital.More...
Coming to live in Israel in the 1950's Zelda and Leon Harris with their young family happily became candidates for membership of a Habonim Moshav. Having worked hard and feeling part of the Moshav family they were astounded when they were rejected for membership. In spite of this the family remained in Israel and as Zelda says – the rest is history.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- the strawberry woman