Eylon Nuphar relates the story of her diagnosis of breast cancer, which her mother, her grandmother and her sister all had. She speaks of how she made every day work for her throughout the diagnosis and the ensuing treatment, working and thriving throughout the experience.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales