Eylon Nuphar relates the story of her diagnosis of breast cancer, which her mother, her grandmother and her sister all had. She speaks of how she made every day work for her throughout the diagnosis and the ensuing treatment, working and thriving throughout the experience.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- children without shadows
- do i have to live with bad breath?