An explanation of the foreign account tax compliance act .This provides tax authorities in the States with details of American citizens who have foreign accounts, and who have not disclosed these facts themselves. It allows for the examination of tax evasion attempts.More...
Recently Elbit Systems asked ESRA to embroider 800 mezzuzot for their new office building opening in Netanya. Elbit wanted Ethiopian embroidery on the mezzuzot because, besides the fact that their embroidery is wonderful, most of the women who clean the building are Ethiopian. Read Phyllis Bloch's account of this endeavor and the pride felt by the cleaners as they saw their embroidery gracing the doorwaysMore...
Many years ago there were foreign exchange regulations in Israel. Instead of dollars there was an artificial currency called “natad” which was the reason for the dollar black market. How to be able to be late for a date with the President and still win a familial bet. Straying into Jordan while taking a short cut, and two modest men, Ephraim Katzir and Sam Sebba.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light