A talented person doesn't necessarily have to lose her creativeness when she retires. On the contrary, as a group of these inspired ladies running their own craft shop in Ra'anana have shown, they now have the leisure to indulge their imaginations, to the wonder and enjoyment of their customers, and their own satisfaction.More...
Link to the new Israeli 24-hour English News Television Station intended to rival TV channels such as CNN, Al-Jazeera, BBC and others.More...
Lots of hints to help cut costs whilst shopping. Naomi advises that comparing products can result in big savings and is worthwhile, and notes that many basic foodstuffs have in fact remained the same price for quite some time. Also worthwhile is checking for cheaper alternatives. Tips also include not to shop when hungry – and how to care for stainless steel cutlery.More...
Beads and bangles, clothing from India, glassware, pottery, furniture, cushions, covers and woven wall hangings, colorful silk scarves and intriguing handbags. From floor to ceiling your eye wanders over amulets, artifacts and ethnic treasures and more...there is a wealth of wonder to discover in what awaits you at DervishMore...
A humorous and light-hearted tale of the trials and tribulations of relying on electronic devices for all your personal information and communication. Ilan is amazed at how the manufacturers of these clever devices manage to come out with new versions exactly when you realise you have to have them.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the key question
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- additional 1-time payment to survivors who worked in the ghetto