Beads and bangles, clothing from India, glassware, pottery, furniture, cushions, covers and woven wall hangings, colorful silk scarves and intriguing handbags. From floor to ceiling your eye wanders over amulets, artifacts and ethnic treasures and more...there is a wealth of wonder to discover in what awaits you at DervishMore...
A humorous and light-hearted tale of the trials and tribulations of relying on electronic devices for all your personal information and communication. Ilan is amazed at how the manufacturers of these clever devices manage to come out with new versions exactly when you realise you have to have them.More...
Carol Shepko writes of a particular kind of home-spun country auction found in the New England States of America.More...
A lighthearted look at a serious subject - or how to keep up with the HFs (hypothetical families). Suggestions include educating the family to switch off unnecessary electricity and advising the use of public libraries.More...
Action for happiness – decluttering can help. This article tells us about how happiness can be learned.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review