Secret Jews are scattered throughout the world. These families who outwardly do not claim to be Jews but continue to follow Jewish customs, though their families may have converted from Judaism many generations ago. Carl Hoffman gives us a short history of Ireland’s crypto Jews, some who arrived there in the 11th century.More...
Introducing Summer Camps Plus, a company which provides a one-stop service to Israeli teens looking for the ultimate experience in Jewish camping in North America.More...
In a response to an article by Michael Adler on Bosnia, Alex Rose says that the alleged success of President Clinton and Richard Holbrooke in ending 1992-1995 Bosnia war needs to be put into perspective, both in terms of Bosnia’s true role in the war, and the similarities to the Arab-Israeli conflict.More...
Ilana Kirschner was a little girl of twelve when she was sent to Theresienstadt. Nearly seventy years have gone by since that terrible time but a few months ago the 81-year-old Kfar Saba resident was vividly reminded of the less dark times when she read an article about Alice Herz-Sommer in The Jerusalem Post and recalled the beautiful music.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- the strawberry woman