Non Jewish students from Poland attend a three week seminar on the Holocaust at Lewinsky College of education. The idea for the seminar arose when Professor Amira Eran, daughter of a Holocaust survivor, visited Poland and was impressed with the commitment of young Christian students studying Israeli culture.More...
YouthAbility, based in Cleveland, Ohio, serves disabled and at-risk youth by engaging them in volunteerism. Once a year, YouthAbility participants who demonstrate an outstanding commitment to service travel with the group on a volunteer excursion to Israel.More...
Sybil Levin reminisces about the start of her career in Manchester, when removed from grammar school for economic prudency and sent to college to learn to type on a manual typewriter as compared to the hi-tech computer world of her work today.More...
Meera Jacobson remembers her childhood in South Africa and how her life centered round the kitchen and Nelly. Nelly ran the kitchen and did the laundry and to this day Meera remembers the smell of the wonderful food that emanated from it.More...
Gershon Marinbach wrote this poignant story of a day shared with his father at his college classes as a tribute to his father. An immigrant to the United States from Russia, he enabled his son the opportunity of a formal education which he himself was deprived of.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- additional 1-time payment to survivors who worked in the ghetto