Most of us would agree that we need to take more care of our planet Earth by living eco-friendly lives but how many of us just pay lip service to this? Not so Amiad Lapidot from Moshav Kerem Maharal who believes in living a life with sustainability. Claire Curetti, who visited his home and center for ecology, gives us a fascinating view of how one can really live using the free services of nature.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- children without shadows
- do i have to live with bad breath?