Most of us would agree that we need to take more care of our planet Earth by living eco-friendly lives but how many of us just pay lip service to this? Not so Amiad Lapidot from Moshav Kerem Maharal who believes in living a life with sustainability. Claire Curetti, who visited his home and center for ecology, gives us a fascinating view of how one can really live using the free services of nature.More...
Sima Kagan is a professional agricultural researcher. For many years she has been studying which plants need little or even no water, and will survive in this climate. Sima believes that plants tend to be overwatered and certainly in public places better use should be made of plants that are known to need little irrigation.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel