An encouraging report on the success of this year’s program of the Netanya lectures, now in operation for the last three years, which take place every two weeks at the Banai convention hall.More...
Special children deserve special treats and thus ESRA added to its program birthday celebrations for talented but disadvantaged children. They include a free ticket to a movie and a birthday party, supervised by dedicated volunteer, Dorith.More...
Glowing account of the mutual admiration between tutors and students in one of the earliest activities of ESRA Modiin - English tutoring. Tutors are presented with end of year thank you notes, in English, and a small gift.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel