Lorna Toube and Shirley Frenkel run the Rishon LeZion Knitting Group. They recently co-opted members of the Ad-120 retirement home in Rishon LeZion onto their knitting group and the new members are producing wonderful sweaters and scraves and also collected money to pay for the wool they use.More...
Esther Tolkin reports for ESRAmagazine on a new school year in Kiryat Nordau, Netanya. She describes the Bayit Cham activities that provide after school meals and school help to at-risk teenage girls and lists the exceptional projects that ESRA runs with them.More...
ESRA Netanya held their first Arts and Crafts fair in November 2013. The committee met to discuss its success, and plan another fair for later this year. They met in the Galleria in Moshav Neve Yamin - formerly an antique shop and now including a wonderful vegetarian restaurant. The next arts fair will be a pre-Rosh Hashana event in early September 2014.More...
ESRA New Generation (ENG) was started a few months ago when a young American-Israeli mother, Nomi Sharan-Gazit. They called on English Speakers in the Rishon LeZion area, and the ENG group has since been growing slowly but surelyMore...
ESRA Jerusalem held a highly successful series of lectures given by Dr Rachel Korazim on "Windows to Israeli Society through Literature". To be in touch with ESRA Jerusalem contact Susan 054 744 4174 or Dina email@example.comMore...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- chaim beplus
- additional 1-time payment to survivors who worked in the ghetto