Members of the Ethiopian Sewing Center in Kfar Saba paid a fascinating visit to the Eretz Israel Museum where there was an Ethiopian exhibit. They could well relate to the Ethiopian crafts and recognized many of the places depicted in the art.More...
The Kfar Shmaryahu Social Club for Youth with Physical Disabilities was invited to the broadcasting station at the Netanya Academy College to present their dreams to 'The World'. Each member described his or her personal dream and so fulfilled a collective dream. It was an experience of joy and enthusiasm for this special group of youngsters.More...
Herzl’s dream of a Jewish homeland has been realized. Brenda Katten identifies Ezra’s successful mission of expansion and assistance to Israelis in need at this time, the anniversary of the first Zionist congress and extends warm Rosh Hashanah wishes to readers..More...
Thirty-two years ago, an ESRA Friendship Club began, to meet the needs of ‘young-at-heart’ residents of Herzliya and surrounding communities. Age wasn’t important but friendships created were. Sadly, with membership declining, the club has decided to formally end however friendships continueMore...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital