The President invited ESRA’s Ethiopian dance group to perform in honor of the Sigd festival at the official residence. These young dancers earned a hearty applause from the enthusiastic audience for their graceful and meaningful performance, and a hug from the President.More...
After a summer of great preparation and thanks to Phyllis Bloch, the Head of ESRA’s Ethiopian Embroidery Project, Gondart, the beautifully embroidered items were displayed for sale at the International Hadassah Convention in Jerusalem.More...
Residents of Beth Protea in Herzliya have formed a small committee to assist in the sorting, addressing and packing of a few thousand ESRA magazines that cannot be hand-delivered.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- stop driving before it is too late