AT MODIIN’S annual Volunteers’ Day last December, ESRA, too, had a stand where we sold Ethiopian crafts, gave out magazines with our local flyers, canvassed for the ‘Let’s Talk’ program, and generally hobnobbed with the public.More...
Babara reports on and exhilarating bridge tournament which was a good way to socialize and to raise money for ESRA community projects.More...
There is no limit to what can be achieved by hard work and education as so clearly illustrated by the students of the successful ESRA project in Netanya - Students build a Neighborhood - at the annual exhibition of their work.More...
An ESRA tea party in Caesarea in gracious surroundings was a marvelous success augmented by the piano recital of an exciting musician, a child protégé, Omer Barash a willing performer for public concerts and charities while now doing his army training.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- the strawberry woman