The undoubted success of two Ethiopian sisters who immigrated in 1995. They became participants in ESRA’s Right Track project and subsequently ESRA’s Students Build a Neighborhod program. They in turn are now mentoring and helping other young children to achieve success.More...
The President invited ESRA’s Ethiopian dance group to perform in honor of the Sigd festival at the official residence. These young dancers earned a hearty applause from the enthusiastic audience for their graceful and meaningful performance, and a hug from the President.More...
After a summer of great preparation and thanks to Phyllis Bloch, the Head of ESRA’s Ethiopian Embroidery Project, Gondart, the beautifully embroidered items were displayed for sale at the International Hadassah Convention in Jerusalem.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- children without shadows