David Rhodes reviews the Montefiore fine wines produced in the Montefiore Winery by co-founders Arnon Geva with siblings David and Rachel Montefiore, descendents on the famous Moses MontefioreMore...
Meet Lior and Yuval at the innovative Beer Bazaar they have opened in the Tel Aviv Shuk haCarmel.This popular venue provides customers with the largest selection of local beers from Israeli minibreweries available anywhere.More...
David Rhodes reviews the wines of the Gat Shomron Winery. After knowing the wines now more intimately, he now looks forward to tasting each new wine and vintage and seeing what surprises await him at future festivalsMore...
Interview with Israeli born Michal Akerman to learn some of the secrets of how fine wines are produced, with wine production dramatically increased over recent years. Of particular interest is the role she herself played in its success which includes extensive studies, many years experience, both in Israel and abroad. Akerman emphasized that good grapes make good wine and team work is an important factor.More...
David Rhodes discusses boutique wineries in Israel and particularly the first and foremost: The Margalit WineryMore...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review