David Rhodes reviews the wines of the Gat Shomron Winery. After knowing the wines now more intimately, he now looks forward to tasting each new wine and vintage and seeing what surprises await him at future festivalsMore...
Interview with Israeli born Michal Akerman to learn some of the secrets of how fine wines are produced, with wine production dramatically increased over recent years. Of particular interest is the role she herself played in its success which includes extensive studies, many years experience, both in Israel and abroad. Akerman emphasized that good grapes make good wine and team work is an important factor.More...
David Rhodes discusses boutique wineries in Israel and particularly the first and foremost: The Margalit WineryMore...
Lisa feels lucky to be living in Israel where she can interact with people from all over the world and have a rich and varied lifestyle. This issue’s recipe for aromatic chicken curry uses a variety of herbs including fresh fennel seeds and coriander leaves.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- children without shadows