David Rhodes discusses boutique wineries in Israel and particularly the first and foremost: The Margalit WineryMore...
Lisa feels lucky to be living in Israel where she can interact with people from all over the world and have a rich and varied lifestyle. This issue’s recipe for aromatic chicken curry uses a variety of herbs including fresh fennel seeds and coriander leaves.More...
How good could wine be from a well-respected Golan Heights winery if only sold for NIS 19 at IKEA? Skeptically, a sommelier and wine educator bought some and was prepared for a less than stellar experience. He was pleasantly surprised.More...
Sommelier and wine educator, David Rhodes explains how more modern equipment and growing grapes in high altitude have improved the quality of Israel’s wines. Excellent grapes are grown in the Golan, the Galilee, the Negev, the Judean Hills.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- children without shadows