David Rhodes reviews the wines of the Gat Shomron Winery. After knowing the wines now more intimately, he now looks forward to tasting each new wine and vintage and seeing what surprises await him at future festivalsMore...
Interview with Israeli born Michal Akerman to learn some of the secrets of how fine wines are produced, with wine production dramatically increased over recent years. Of particular interest is the role she herself played in its success which includes extensive studies, many years experience, both in Israel and abroad. Akerman emphasized that good grapes make good wine and team work is an important factor.More...
David Rhodes discusses boutique wineries in Israel and particularly the first and foremost: The Margalit WineryMore...
Lisa feels lucky to be living in Israel where she can interact with people from all over the world and have a rich and varied lifestyle. This issue’s recipe for aromatic chicken curry uses a variety of herbs including fresh fennel seeds and coriander leaves.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- additional 1-time payment to survivors who worked in the ghetto