A short description of the specialized and multidisciplinary clinic for children suffering from degenerative muscular diseases, which opened at the Schneider Childrens Medical Center in Petah Tikva. Two charitable organizations, the SMA Families Israel and Meshi collaborated in establishing the clinic.More...
Sharona reflects on how all her life experiences from early childhood to old age, have been punctuated with the wakefullness that comes to her at 3 am at night. She humourously muses whether her time of death will be 3 am!More...
Participants were treated to some fascinating and challenging cognitive exercises as part of this event which was held in order to appraise the younger generation of the importance of ESRA, the largest English-speaking volunteer group in Israel, and its important contributions to the community.More...
Heart Intelligence is a new, holistic model of Life Coaching that combines mind, body and spirit and is currently spreading across the world. The heart intelligence approach brings greater clarity about our personal feelings, as Lydia Hayman explainsMore...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- children without shadows