A psychotherapist explains her own journey of discovery which enables her to reach her clients openly in therapy. It came through the ‘aha’ moment of being introduced to the theory of “Mind consciousness and thought” which clarified her methods of counseling.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales