Large underground car parks go with living in a modern apartment block. Pnina Kass observes what goes on in the garage of her new home. The most orderly place in her daily life, the routine of the neighbors can be imagined.More...
Adjacent to David’s citadel archeologists have been working - a wall from David and Solomon’s times, the first Herodian Palace, Crusader Arches, and 19th century Ottoman built barracks are some of the buildings on this site. Steve Kramer visited this site that is not generally accessible to tourists - he describes many of the historical events that occurred in the vicinity. Sadly lack of funds is preventing further excavation of this historical site.More...
Waiting in the hot afternoon sun in Eilat, Fonda Dubb could not find a shady spot, so spotting an open door she asked if she could sit down out of the sun. She was received so warmly, given food and drink and made to feel so welcome – she had entered the home of a Moroccan family well known for their hospitality and friendliness.More...
The World Machal website compiled by dedicated volunteers over the last year is now online with interesting personal stories and records of all Machalniks that participated in Aliyah Bet, in the War of Independence and from 1956-1967. The address is www.machal.org.ilMore...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review