Waiting in the hot afternoon sun in Eilat, Fonda Dubb could not find a shady spot, so spotting an open door she asked if she could sit down out of the sun. She was received so warmly, given food and drink and made to feel so welcome – she had entered the home of a Moroccan family well known for their hospitality and friendliness.More...
The World Machal website compiled by dedicated volunteers over the last year is now online with interesting personal stories and records of all Machalniks that participated in Aliyah Bet, in the War of Independence and from 1956-1967. The address is www.machal.org.ilMore...
The only memorial to non Druze or Bedouin Muslim Arab Israeli soldiers is found near the village of Arara close to Umm al-Fahm in the North. Built by Youssef Jujah, the father of one of the fallen soldiers, he talks of his loss and his philosophy with much poignancy.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital