Hey, what have we here! Miss Marple vs. Robert Mitchum, Agatha Christie against Mickey Spillane. Other players include Lauren Bacall, Raymond Chandler, Philip Marlowe and, of course, Hercule Poirot. Thrilling matches, well described and annotated – but to truly appreciate all this you must know a game called bridge.More...
Outstanding photos from our 173 photo competition, and details of the current competition - TRADITIONSMore...
Discovering the joy and satisfaction of ‘painting by number’ Eli Libenson shares his pleasure and suggests readers follow his example and produce beautiful paintings of their own.More...
This time Alan recounts a side competition at the quarterfinal match of the Crime Writers Association annual knockout teams’ tournament. This match, between the star-studded pairs across the eight tables, was won by actor Robert Mitchum and sleuth Philip Marlowe of the Raymond Chandler team.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales