Alan makes helpful suggestions of how to handle the bidding where a slam is by no means certain with a combined partnership holding of between 30 and 32 HCP. The art here is to treat the hands like two parts of a jigsaw puzzle and, through judicious bidding, explore how well they fit together.More...
Hey, what have we here! Miss Marple vs. Robert Mitchum, Agatha Christie against Mickey Spillane. Other players include Lauren Bacall, Raymond Chandler, Philip Marlowe and, of course, Hercule Poirot. Thrilling matches, well described and annotated – but to truly appreciate all this you must know a game called bridge.More...
Outstanding photos from our 173 photo competition, and details of the current competition - TRADITIONSMore...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the key question
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- additional 1-time payment to survivors who worked in the ghetto