Alan makes helpful suggestions of how to handle the bidding where a slam is by no means certain with a combined partnership holding of between 30 and 32 HCP. The art here is to treat the hands like two parts of a jigsaw puzzle and, through judicious bidding, explore how well they fit together.More...
Hey, what have we here! Miss Marple vs. Robert Mitchum, Agatha Christie against Mickey Spillane. Other players include Lauren Bacall, Raymond Chandler, Philip Marlowe and, of course, Hercule Poirot. Thrilling matches, well described and annotated – but to truly appreciate all this you must know a game called bridge.More...
Outstanding photos from our 173 photo competition, and details of the current competition - TRADITIONSMore...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review