Outstanding photos from our 173 photo competition, and details of the current competition - TRADITIONSMore...
Discovering the joy and satisfaction of ‘painting by number’ Eli Libenson shares his pleasure and suggests readers follow his example and produce beautiful paintings of their own.More...
This time Alan recounts a side competition at the quarterfinal match of the Crime Writers Association annual knockout teams’ tournament. This match, between the star-studded pairs across the eight tables, was won by actor Robert Mitchum and sleuth Philip Marlowe of the Raymond Chandler team.More...
Alan Caplan describes a game that occurred in an online bridge tournament in which he played. He tells the "story" of the game as if it was a contest between the teams of the two illustrious British crime writers, Dame Agatha Christie and Ruth Rendell, Baroness of Baberg.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital