Alan Caplan explains what actually constitutes a bad break in bridge and how to make a trump coup. He says that in Bridge, like life, you get good breaks and bad breaks. Winners take advantage of the former and overcome the latter wherever possible.More...
Long-time subscriber of the Herzliya Chamber Orchestra admired its musical director, its talent and repertoire. After 31 years, the musical director retired and, despite devoted subscribers and musicians, the city implemented a one-year hiatus and then will reevaluate the need for this treasure.More...
The most common use of the term “counting” in bridge applies to situations where you are interested in knowing how many cards in a suit have been played by the opponents when one is drawing trumps or establishing a long suit. Learn all about it from Alan Caplan.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light