Long-time subscriber of the Herzliya Chamber Orchestra admired its musical director, its talent and repertoire. After 31 years, the musical director retired and, despite devoted subscribers and musicians, the city implemented a one-year hiatus and then will reevaluate the need for this treasure.More...
The most common use of the term “counting” in bridge applies to situations where you are interested in knowing how many cards in a suit have been played by the opponents when one is drawing trumps or establishing a long suit. Learn all about it from Alan Caplan.More...
Boutique hotels are a new phenomenon in Tel Aviv. Boutique hotels tend to be on the smallish side with an emphasis on intimacy and personal service. They each have a unique character and personality, aspire to being hip and trendy and are usually fairly luxurious. They aim to attract a young clientele with above average incomes.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel