Alan Caplan describes a game that occurred in an online bridge tournament in which he played. He tells the "story" of the game as if it was a contest between the teams of the two illustrious British crime writers, Dame Agatha Christie and Ruth Rendell, Baroness of Baberg.More...
Alan Caplan explains what actually constitutes a bad break in bridge and how to make a trump coup. He says that in Bridge, like life, you get good breaks and bad breaks. Winners take advantage of the former and overcome the latter wherever possible.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the strawberry woman
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales