Discovering the joy and satisfaction of ‘painting by number’ Eli Libenson shares his pleasure and suggests readers follow his example and produce beautiful paintings of their own.More...
This time Alan recounts a side competition at the quarterfinal match of the Crime Writers Association annual knockout teams’ tournament. This match, between the star-studded pairs across the eight tables, was won by actor Robert Mitchum and sleuth Philip Marlowe of the Raymond Chandler team.More...
Alan Caplan describes a game that occurred in an online bridge tournament in which he played. He tells the "story" of the game as if it was a contest between the teams of the two illustrious British crime writers, Dame Agatha Christie and Ruth Rendell, Baroness of Baberg.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- the strawberry woman