Story of a remarkable man who established the Nazareth Hospital overcoming deep-rooted prejudice against evangelical missionaries.More...
Book review on divorce through the eyes of a child. An important book for parents, children and professionals alike. The books describes a child’s anger and confusion as well as their hopes and aspirations.More...
The true tale of a young boy’s desperate fight for survival in wartime. He is a survivor of the Holocaust which he graphically describes from his personal battle of ingenuity to survive. It is an engrossing and well written book.More...
A fascinating review of an interesting book introducing us to the Jewish weavers of carpets, their lives and their artistry in the midst of the Catholic intolerance of the 15th century.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel