Everything you ever wanted to know for every would-be aspiring author. Not for the overly sensitive, the clear message is, learn to cope with rejection and if one publisher is not interested, approach another immediately. Becoming an overnight success may take time but it's an interesting journey.More...
Story of a remarkable man who established the Nazareth Hospital overcoming deep-rooted prejudice against evangelical missionaries.More...
Book review on divorce through the eyes of a child. An important book for parents, children and professionals alike. The books describes a child’s anger and confusion as well as their hopes and aspirations.More...
The true tale of a young boy’s desperate fight for survival in wartime. He is a survivor of the Holocaust which he graphically describes from his personal battle of ingenuity to survive. It is an engrossing and well written book.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital