Revised and updated this 2012 edition of Wine Route of Israel has extensive new information and is beautifully laid out. Divided into geographical areas, about 100 of the 300 Israeli winemakers are described giving maps, contact details and descriptions about each one.More...
Do you want a more fulfilling and satisfying life? Batya Ludman, a clinical psychologist, who wrote a newspaper column has edited her articles into this book which is a very helpful guide to many life situations that we may face.More...
The article describes the survey of libraries in Israel that have books in English. It ranges from a number of small independent English only collections, to the public libraries in the larger towns with thousands of books in English.More...
A harrowing event experienced by the family of a schizophrenic young man, David’s Story, is written by Jill Sadowsky, and reviewed here by Carol Novis. Ms. Sadowksy describes the feelings of grief, fear, guilt and bewilderment suffered by the family having to deal with this terrible disorder as they try to cure, and ultimately have to live with this complex mental illness.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the key question
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- additional 1-time payment to survivors who worked in the ghetto
- nutty fruit-dining out