The support system for divorcees is tenuous because of divided loyalties of the children and friends. Older divorcees often move to smaller premises, have smaller incomes and lower self-esteem. They’re often lonely on Shabbatot and holidays. “Get busy living,” says Levy, and appreciate the good things in life.More...
Dealing with widowhood after a long and happy marriage is difficult and heartbreaking, but Sharona understands that “Life goes on,” and that maybe one day she will be happy again.More...
Once upon a time, there were only two alternatives – direct negotiations between the spouses or the adversarial process of litigated divorce. Now Dr Susan Zaidel is offering an alternative out-of-court way that is called Collaborative Divorce.More...
Would you leave your native country with a family of eight to come to Israel because home birthing was still allowed? Follow just such a family from Ireland as they end up in Gush Etzion to give birth to their seventh child.More...
Fear of childbirth because of loss of control and autonomy, fear of the unknown, or lack of privacy has increased Caesarian deliveries. Increased knowledge, a birth partner, and psychotherapy may help to lead to a return to natural childbirth.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the key question
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- additional 1-time payment to survivors who worked in the ghetto