Dealing with widowhood after a long and happy marriage is difficult and heartbreaking, but Sharona understands that “Life goes on,” and that maybe one day she will be happy again.More...
Once upon a time, there were only two alternatives – direct negotiations between the spouses or the adversarial process of litigated divorce. Now Dr Susan Zaidel is offering an alternative out-of-court way that is called Collaborative Divorce.More...
Would you leave your native country with a family of eight to come to Israel because home birthing was still allowed? Follow just such a family from Ireland as they end up in Gush Etzion to give birth to their seventh child.More...
Fear of childbirth because of loss of control and autonomy, fear of the unknown, or lack of privacy has increased Caesarian deliveries. Increased knowledge, a birth partner, and psychotherapy may help to lead to a return to natural childbirth.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital