The story of an exceptional woman, born in Germany, saved from the gas chambers as a Kindertransport child living in England, marrying and immigrating to Palestine, founding and heading Enosh for emotionally disturbed people, promoting research on mental illness. A life full of challenges and numerous accomplishments.More...
A fitting tribute to Susi Cohen who on the eve of Kristallnacht escaped from Essen and the Nazis. She went with her family via Amsterdam to Australia where she and her husband Jules provided a warm and welcoming home to Joe Gilad. The Cohens eventually made Aliya and despite Susi's ill health she continued her famous hospitality in Israel.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel