Cynthia Barmor and Jackie Klein co-chairs of ESRA Modiin, were honored by Yedioth Ahronot for their program which gives immigrants the opportunity to be absorbed into the community through volunteer service.More...
One hundred years old, still knitting for ESRA, Jeanne came to live in Israel in 2000. She lives at Protea Village and is still very active there. She is a much loved and admired centenarian who continues to give of her time to others.More...
Born in South Africa, Celle Mandel came to Israel in 1960. A trained physiotherapist, she worked in Petach Tikva’s geriatric hospital. With her very strong and vibrant personality she fought liver cancer for six years with courage and humor, drawing the respect and love of family and friends. She was a valued member of ESRA’s Welfare Committee.More...
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- the strawberry woman