Postscript to a recent obituary of Shirley KirschMore...
The story of an exceptional woman, born in Germany, saved from the gas chambers as a Kindertransport child living in England, marrying and immigrating to Palestine, founding and heading Enosh for emotionally disturbed people, promoting research on mental illness. A life full of challenges and numerous accomplishments.More...
A fitting obituary to Riva Rubin, poet, author and highly acclaimed translator by her brother Barney. She won many prestigious literary prizes and her personal contribution is in having made writing in the English language in Israel recognized.More...
A fitting tribute to Susi Cohen who on the eve of Kristallnacht escaped from Essen and the Nazis. She went with her family via Amsterdam to Australia where she and her husband Jules provided a warm and welcoming home to Joe Gilad. The Cohens eventually made Aliya and despite Susi's ill health she continued her famous hospitality in Israel.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- checking in not out
- children without shadows
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital