A fitting tribute to Susi Cohen who on the eve of Kristallnacht escaped from Essen and the Nazis. She went with her family via Amsterdam to Australia where she and her husband Jules provided a warm and welcoming home to Joe Gilad. The Cohens eventually made Aliya and despite Susi's ill health she continued her famous hospitality in Israel.More...
The Domari Community Center is a place where Domari Gypsies celebrate their culture and music. Amoun Sleem, founder of the center, started life begging for money but wanted more for her community. Learn about her efforts and the center’s needs.More...
Mindy Weisel's pictures and glasswork and metal pieces smile straight at us and cut to the essence of our emotions. Mindy and her husband Sheldon, have now come home to Israel where she continues to create her magic in a high-ceilinged studio flooded with Jerusalem light.More...
Her voice still strong, love for her family ever-present, Barbra performed a concert in Tel Aviv. The audience had an enchanted evening and, even though the ticket cost the same as a weekend away, the expense was well worth it and Barbra unforgettable.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review