A fitting obituary to Riva Rubin, poet, author and highly acclaimed translator by her brother Barney. She won many prestigious literary prizes and her personal contribution is in having made writing in the English language in Israel recognized.More...
A fitting tribute to Susi Cohen who on the eve of Kristallnacht escaped from Essen and the Nazis. She went with her family via Amsterdam to Australia where she and her husband Jules provided a warm and welcoming home to Joe Gilad. The Cohens eventually made Aliya and despite Susi's ill health she continued her famous hospitality in Israel.More...
The Domari Community Center is a place where Domari Gypsies celebrate their culture and music. Amoun Sleem, founder of the center, started life begging for money but wanted more for her community. Learn about her efforts and the center’s needs.More...
Mindy Weisel's pictures and glasswork and metal pieces smile straight at us and cut to the essence of our emotions. Mindy and her husband Sheldon, have now come home to Israel where she continues to create her magic in a high-ceilinged studio flooded with Jerusalem light.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review