A lady with the courage of her convictions, she allowed no compromise on her ideas which she was adamant were correct. A stoic supporter of Israel despite many differences with various Israeli leaders , she abhorred anti-Semitism. She will be remembered as the longest continuous serving head of the British Government of the 20th century.More...
Life of an interesting and very creative man who joined the BBC and was guided into the music business where he created many music programs. A lifelong Zionist he eventually came to Israel where he felt truly at home as a Jew and was the top music director for Israeli television light entertainment in the 70’s and 80’s.More...
A tribute to Judith Muller who died recently at the age of 77. The originator of a number of well known perfumes in ornate bottles in Israel and later in Europe which were marketed through El Al and exported worldwide.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review