Heart-wrenching story of the tragic hit and run accident at Paradise Junction and the fortuitous intervention of an Haredi ambulance man driving past when Boaz is hit. The poignancy of not having contact with the rescuer.More...
Jonathan Essakow, managing director and owner of a shipping company, has been awarded the status of Honorary Consul of Portugal in Israel. Born in South Africa, he came to live in Israel in 1976 with his parents and siblings.More...
Murray and Marilyn Grant lived in Israel for more than 30 years and were involved in many volunteer projects. Amongst them were Project Renewal, ESRA, helping Refuseniks and the Ethiopian community. They were founders and benefactors of the recently dedicated Jordon River Project, which is a vocational village in the Upper Galilee for seriously ill children. Sadly Murray passed away soon after the dedication.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review