New hotels in restored buildings and hostels have sprung up to accommodate the increasing numbers of tourists to the old city of Nazareth. Unusual attractions such as the cultural Writers' House, museums, and the Nazareth “village” (a living display of life as it was in Biblical times) have been upgraded.More...
Sapir College trained Sderot residents to man the Social Rights Center which helps residents of Sderot in dealing with governmental issues. An interesting insight into Sderot’s diversity of inhabitants, as well as a real picture of their daily issues, is given.More...
The savviest companion to have these days, in case you were not aware is a pooch – dogs are the new ‘Key Trend’ or ‘Must Have’ or your look isn’t quite complete. Visit the Tel Aviv Dog pound on 1 Shai Agnon Street and you are sure to find a four-legged furry friend to whom you can give a good home. There is also the option of a trial period with your furry friend of choice.More...
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- stop driving before it is too late