Fascinating report of the visit of Anne Richardson, Christian Zionist tribal chief of the Rappahannock Indian tribe of Virginia. Compares her challenges as Indian chief with the problems that Israel faces, and finds many common missions.More...
Since the late 1950's Israel Air Force has been hosting air cadets from overseas within the International Air Cadet Exchange. ESRA members in Raanana, Herzliya and Ramat Hasharon have been hosts for the cadets for the last 10 years.More...
There are billions of dollars in unclaimed money waiting to be paid out from an American government site on the internet that records these funds that have been abandoned over the years. Some of it may well belong to you.More...
An exciting report on a family’s photographic expedition to Chobe, Botswana, where they gain insight and knowledge into wild life photography while enjoying a unique safari holiday.More...
Anna shares her life with her husband Ephraim in their Tel Aviv home. First Sophie, then twenty five years later, Sophie’s daughter and still later Sophie’s granddaughter all arrive on Anna’s doorstep to experience Tel Aviv at different times in the history of Israel.More...
ISSUE 152 - Dec 2009/Jan 2010
FROM THE EDITOR
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review