Victims of breast cancer who have benefitted from this newly established charity write of their gratitude. Shari Mendes, the founder, appeals for help in fundraising and administering this charity.More...
Compounds known as limonins in the cells of citrus fruits have been shown to help reduce the risk of cancers of the mouth, skin, lung, breast, stomach and colon. Shari Mendes presents a recipe for Lemon Olive Oil Cake which she says is another way to make lemons delicious!More...
The generosity of four fashion houses and numerous models, all donating their services resulted in a financial and pleasurable success of a fashion show put on in a private home in Raanana in aid of Students build a Neighborhood project.More...
Two fascinating and creatively stimulating programs designed for students with learning disabilities or from disadvantaged backgrounds, are described by Ilan Shachar in Feeling Good and Fluent English. These programs, separately and together, combine learning English as a second language in tandem with improving body-mind coordination.More...
ISSUE 163 - Jan-Feb 2012
FROM THE EDITOR
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the key question
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- the strawberry woman