Today’s tech-savvy, attention craving, achievement oriented young person seeking self satisfaction and happiness before all else is 'Generation-Y'. Gili Karev explains that this new generation lives in a global context where the internet has dissolved boundaries.More...
New and Now in Rishon LeZion, Rehovot, Yavne, Maccabim lists shops and professionals now offering special perks to residents. See the entire list which includes hairdressing, gift shops, flowers and more.More...
Take a few minutes to enjoy A Bit of Humor, which will not only bring a smile or chuckle but strike a responsive chord in evoking similar such events in your own life. Jennia Ganit Chodorov shares some of these thoughts taken from Aaron Karo’s Ruminations.comMore...
ISSUE 163 - Jan-Feb 2012
FROM THE EDITOR
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel