Today’s tech-savvy, attention craving, achievement oriented young person seeking self satisfaction and happiness before all else is 'Generation-Y'. Gili Karev explains that this new generation lives in a global context where the internet has dissolved boundaries.More...
New and Now in Rishon LeZion, Rehovot, Yavne, Maccabim lists shops and professionals now offering special perks to residents. See the entire list which includes hairdressing, gift shops, flowers and more.More...
Take a few minutes to enjoy A Bit of Humor, which will not only bring a smile or chuckle but strike a responsive chord in evoking similar such events in your own life. Jennia Ganit Chodorov shares some of these thoughts taken from Aaron Karo’s Ruminations.comMore...
ISSUE 163 - Jan-Feb 2012
FROM THE EDITOR
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- children without shadows