Today’s tech-savvy, attention craving, achievement oriented young person seeking self satisfaction and happiness before all else is 'Generation-Y'. Gili Karev explains that this new generation lives in a global context where the internet has dissolved boundaries.More...
New and Now in Rishon LeZion, Rehovot, Yavne, Maccabim lists shops and professionals now offering special perks to residents. See the entire list which includes hairdressing, gift shops, flowers and more.More...
Take a few minutes to enjoy A Bit of Humor, which will not only bring a smile or chuckle but strike a responsive chord in evoking similar such events in your own life. Jennia Ganit Chodorov shares some of these thoughts taken from Aaron Karo’s Ruminations.comMore...
ISSUE 163 - Jan-Feb 2012
FROM THE EDITOR
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review