Today’s tech-savvy, attention craving, achievement oriented young person seeking self satisfaction and happiness before all else is 'Generation-Y'. Gili Karev explains that this new generation lives in a global context where the internet has dissolved boundaries.More...
New and Now in Rishon LeZion, Rehovot, Yavne, Maccabim lists shops and professionals now offering special perks to residents. See the entire list which includes hairdressing, gift shops, flowers and more.More...
Take a few minutes to enjoy A Bit of Humor, which will not only bring a smile or chuckle but strike a responsive chord in evoking similar such events in your own life. Jennia Ganit Chodorov shares some of these thoughts taken from Aaron Karo’s Ruminations.comMore...
ISSUE 163 - Jan-Feb 2012
FROM THE EDITOR
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light