A human bridge that unites two countries
Backed by a wonderful family in Sri Lanka, congenial caregiver Grace is employed by my husband Paul and myself in Haifa.
After a short period of employment, we encouraged Grace to visit Sri Lanka to be with her family whom she had not seen for quite a while. When she returned to Israel in order to help her family with financial support, we asked ourselves if this existence, going back and forth, was what the future held in store for her.
Grace, a very intelligent young woman, expressed great interest in cosmetology. An excellent cosmetology school sponsored by WIZO had great appeal for her.
Confident that we are deeply committed to her future growth, Grace has started her studies. She can envision practicing professional cosmetology in Sri Lanka, with three specific goals in harmony: she will be in her own country with her family and particularly with her son, help them financially and work in a profession which is to her liking.
When, after cosmetic treatment, Grace's future clients in Sri Lanka see themselves in the mirror, they will look at her study certificate from Israel and smile.
Post a Comment
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- 100 years on: teaching teachers at levinsky college of education
- the strawberry woman
- advantages of the living trust
- the key question
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus