Welcome to Linda Olmert, Esra’s new executive director.
Linda was born in Toronto Canada in 1954 and made aliyah to Israel in 1975. She studied dance therapy at York University in Toronto with a minor in psychology and Jewish studies. In Israel she studied occupational therapy in Jerusalem.
Linda’s work experience:
Director of Strategic Planning at an educational tourism company working with the Christian market
Consultant to Israeli companies regarding marketing and investor outreach in Israel and abroad
Head of the Education Department of the Joint Israel Appeal of Britain
Taught fundraising in London
Director of Youth from Abroad at the Diaspora Museum in Tel Aviv
Director of Media Relations and Resource Development of the Palestinian Media Watch
Linda’s voluntary activities:
Co-founder and deputy chair of the Organization for 2G Holocaust and Heroism Legacy
Member of Board of Directors of Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem
Vice President and member of the Board of Directors of the Fellowship of Israel and Black America (FIBA)
Linda lectures in English and Hebrew.
Post a Comment
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review