Lynn and her husband Leon made aliya from South Africa four years ago and in that short time they became active and enthusiastic members of the ESRA family. Lynn was a founding member of the ESRA committee in Modiin, as well as an active member of our bookshop committee. She oversaw all our emailing lists and messages, which was a huge, time-consuming job which she undertook with patience and a smile. She and Leon could always be relied upon to volunteer in whatever way ESRA and the wider community needed them, always stepping up to the plate and beyond. They helped in so many capacities and at so many events, always displaying a willingness and enthusiasm that was so uplifting. Perhaps most of all, Lynn, an avid bookworm, loved volunteering in the ESRA bookshop, and did so every second Thursday with Leon. We express our deepest sympathies to Leon, daughter Melissa in London, son Russell in Lausanne, and daughter Samantha in Johannesburg, and all her grandchildren.
We in ESRA Modiin will all miss her dearly.
Post a Comment
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the key question
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- advantages of the living trust
- itamar makes friends - a review
- chaim beplus
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- additional 1-time payment to survivors who worked in the ghetto
- nutty fruit-dining out