Lynn and her husband Leon made aliya from South Africa four years ago and in that short time they became active and enthusiastic members of the ESRA family. Lynn was a founding member of the ESRA committee in Modiin, as well as an active member of our bookshop committee. She oversaw all our emailing lists and messages, which was a huge, time-consuming job which she undertook with patience and a smile. She and Leon could always be relied upon to volunteer in whatever way ESRA and the wider community needed them, always stepping up to the plate and beyond. They helped in so many capacities and at so many events, always displaying a willingness and enthusiasm that was so uplifting. Perhaps most of all, Lynn, an avid bookworm, loved volunteering in the ESRA bookshop, and did so every second Thursday with Leon. We express our deepest sympathies to Leon, daughter Melissa in London, son Russell in Lausanne, and daughter Samantha in Johannesburg, and all her grandchildren.
We in ESRA Modiin will all miss her dearly.
Post a Comment
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- children without shadows
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel
- the strawberry woman
- for the love of god and virgins - a review
- fighting cancer with hyperthermia
- ex-volunteers-kibbutz movement wants to hear from you
- watt lights my light