ESRA – ISRAEL’S COMMUNITY MAGAZINE is a unique and unusual publication. It is entirely written, edited, and proofed by volunteers. It has an editorial board which comprises an editor-in-chief and 22 contributing editors, all on a volunteer basis, and many of them professional writers. The office staff has only one paid employee and many volunteers who help with production and administration.
EDITOR IN CHIEF
Barbara Abraham, Amy Avgar, Jennia Chodorov, Gloria Deutsch, Vera Freudmann, Audrey Goodman, Carl Hoffman, Marian Lebor, Morty Leibowitz, Hilary Meir, Pnina Moed Kass, Helen Motro, Carol Novis, Myra Olswang, Pamela Peled, Mike Porter, Nina Reshef, Ilan Shachar, Judy Shapiro, Pat Zuckerman
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review