ESRA – ISRAEL’S COMMUNITY MAGAZINE is a unique and unusual publication. It is entirely written, edited, and proofed by volunteers. It has an editorial board which comprises an editor-in-chief and 22 contributing editors, all on a volunteer basis, and many of them professional writers. The office staff has only one paid employee and many volunteers who help with production and administration.
EDITOR IN CHIEF
Barbara Abraham, Amy Avgar, Jennia Chodorov, Gloria Deutsch, Vera Freudmann, Audrey Goodman, Carl Hoffman, Marian Lebor, Morty Leibowitz, Hilary Meir, Pnina Moed Kass, Helen Motro, Carol Novis, Myra Olswang, Pamela Peled, Mike Porter, Nina Reshef, Ilan Shachar, Judy Shapiro, Pat Zuckerman
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- checking in not out
- the strawberry woman
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- children without shadows
- do i have to live with bad breath?