ESRA – ISRAEL’S COMMUNITY MAGAZINE is a unique and unusual publication. It is entirely written, edited, and proofed by volunteers. It has an editorial board which comprises an editor-in-chief and 22 contributing editors, all on a volunteer basis, and many of them professional writers. The office staff has only one paid employee and many volunteers who help with production and administration.
EDITOR IN CHIEF
Barbara Abraham, Amy Avgar, Jennia Chodorov, Gloria Deutsch, Vera Freudmann, Audrey Goodman, Carl Hoffman, Marian Lebor, Hilary Meir, Pnina Moed Kass, Helen Motro, Carol Novis, Pamela Peled, Mike Porter, Nina Reshef, Ilan Shachar, Judy Shapiro, Pat Zuckerman
Neville Friedland / Accounts, Naomi Gal, Simona Gamse, Katherine Gorman, Frank Kalie / Website, Lynette Karp / Indexing, Barbara Lyons / Photo Archiving, Website, Lolita Marcos / Bookeeping, Advertisers List, Linda Samet / Website
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the strawberry woman
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- checking in not out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- stop driving before it is too late
- encountering israel