ESRA EVENTS CALENDAR
ESRA offers an extraordinarily varied diary of events and activities. Every month there are scores of interest groups, lectures, workshops, scrabble , knitting circles, bridge, book clubs and more. For the less sedentary there are regular hikes and amazing tours on and off the beaten track. ESRA also runs a myriad of support groups - befrienders, bereavement, weight loss, ADHD and many others.
Take a moment to look into our website and discover what is going on in the cultural and social world at ESRA - come and see for yourself.
Click here to find out what we have planned next.
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- the warsaw ghetto uprising
- nutty fruit-dining out
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review
- the strawberry woman
- checking in not out
- chanukah 5769 – judaism and greek culture
- real estate investment in the us: a primer
- the mendelssohns moses, abraham and felix
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review