ESRA EVENTS CALENDAR
ESRA offers an extraordinarily varied diary of events and activities. Every month there are scores of interest groups, lectures, workshops, scrabble , knitting circles, bridge, book clubs and more. For the less sedentary there are regular hikes and amazing tours on and off the beaten track. ESRA also runs a myriad of support groups - befrienders, bereavement, weight loss, ADHD and many others.
Take a moment to look into our website and discover what is going on in the cultural and social world at ESRA - come and see for yourself.
Click here to find out what we have planned next.
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review