SUBMIT AN ARTICLE
ESRA Magazine’s editorial board welcomes contributions from writers: articles, features or personal stories with a wide interest. If you have something to share with the ESRA community of readers, please submit your piece online and we will consider it for publication in both our hardcopy and web magazines. Submissions (of up to 1 500 words) should suit the tone of our magazine. We look forward to hearing from you.
- life's journey – exploring relationships, resolving conflicts. a review
- nutty fruit-dining out
- children without shadows
- checking in not out
- do i have to live with bad breath?
- ladies whose aim is to dispel those sad tales
- beyond the fringe: jewish symbols and secrets - a review
- the strawberry woman
- schneider children's medical center not just any hospital
- the hare with amber eyes: a hidden inheritance - a review